Monday 22 August 2011

A card for my Hubby

Hello
I am finally home from vacation and had some time to play with this new collection. I really love this one. So fun and a dream to color.
My hubbys birthday is in the beginning of september and I had to use this image and sentiment on his card. Had a fun time making this. So now I just have to get him a present for his Bday.



Image and sentiment is from the collection: Let it shine. papers are some old scrap and some is from TH and I really can`t remember the company, but the collection is called: Once Upon A Time, and old collection. Flowers are punches, ticket from Pink Paisly and charms are really old stuff from my stash.
So I hope this is for some inspiration to you.
Gunn :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gunn it's great to have you back darlin I hope you had a great time :) This card is fab, I love pink and green together. I'm glad you're enjoying the collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your card Gunn. You've got everything on there: the date, the kiss, the sentiments, the l-u-r-v-e. Fab work my sweet xxxx

    ReplyDelete