Saturday 6 August 2011

Hello to you all :-)

It`s been so long since I last posted anything to Dotties World, so we try again to this new blog with a brand new collection.
And I really love this collection, so much fun images to play with. I haven`t had time to play much, because I am on vacation and my internet are limited.
I made this card to the SFTW challenge. The challenge is all about spots and dots. I thought that something with a positive energy would be perfect and I had the perfect sentiment and image for this.
Well, here is my card.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh Gunn that is GORGEOUS! I love your colour scheme and the whole feel of it. You're right the sentiments and images in this collection go together perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely...love that sentiment and fab image!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Gunn. Your work is always GORGEOUS!! xxx

    ReplyDelete