Wednesday 11 January 2012

Happy New Year

Hello Everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's so long since I have blogged my fingers don't know what to type! I haven't crafted for a long time either but fortunately I have a little one stashed away that I haven't shown yet.....
You should by now be getting used to seeing our lovely little owls, they are so handy to use on any type of greetings card that you can leave your card without a sentiment and have it handy to give for any occasion. I think this one is quite unisex and ageless.
I cut the card base on my Quickcutz Silhouette and embosses the swirls in gold. I saved those wooden beads from a broken necklace and I think they made pretty good nuts don't you??
Well there you have it, a simple card, for a simple hello from a not so simple and slightly muddled lady :D
Happy Crafting x

1 comment:

  1. I love the owl collection, and the fact that they are suitable any project. Love your card, love the colours, love those swirls on the sides. Gorgeous work! xxx

    ReplyDelete