Tuesday 1 October 2013

Just a litle early christmas inspiration

Maybe you think it is to early for christmas cards... I don`t think so... I been making 4 cards each month this year and are still going on.  We have challenge in a private forum, so that`s why  I making them. And belive me, when christmas is arriving I am more than happy for being so "clever".. it is the only way I can make enough cards.

Well I have to admit that I am not into christmas every month, but for september I suddenly remembered this cuties from an earlier collection. So I made these:



 



These cards are 5x5 inch and It is a great way to use old BoBunny christmas collections.
Just paper, images colored with copic, a star punch and some pearls and a text stamp, This one is a norwegian stamp. 
And Voila.. you have 4 cards in no time. And if you don`t want to color them by yourself, they are pre- colored also, just print out. You can find this collection HERE.

Hope you got some inspiration :-)

Hugs Gunn

2 comments:

  1. Lovely images Gunn and fab quick cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too early for Christmas? Absolutely not! :) Gorgeous cards as always Gunn xxx

    ReplyDelete