Thursday 12 December 2013

A litle christmas inspiration

Hello girls

I had to make a project for Copic Marker Norge as one of their DT. We have a advent calendar on the blog.

I wanted to make a card using Lou`s template for a stall card, love that template for making small scenes.
I also wanted to use one of my all time favorite digis from Lou, this christmas pixie is stunning and I have used her several times.

I live in North Norway and we have "mørketid" here now. The sun is gone for about two months,so it is quite dark here. So I needed to make something that kind of gave light.... 

I had a vision of a winter scene in white and differnt shades of blue.

No more said, here is a couple of images of my card. Hope you like it.



I`ve been using different Marianne dies and a couple others, some stuff from my stash and so on. I had a blast making this card and it is easy to make, even tough it seem difficult. 
Just follow Lou`s class HERE

So I hope you enjoy these last days towards christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning Gunn! Wow!! Just beautiful. I love your style xxx Happy Christmas to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete