Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve


A very Happy Christmas to you all, and a happy and healthy New Year xxx


I've just got one more Christmas card I want to share with you, which I created yesterday for a special friend:

I used the beautiful Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas for this card.  This is a large card, measuring 8" x 6".


The topper is from a die-cut topper sheet and I used the largest one there.





Two Prima resin treasures on the front:




 I'll add some more details of what I used later. Right now I have a Christmas dinner to cook :) Have a great time. Stay safe!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen - lucky friend. :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year. x Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy christmas to you too, Karen. We are celebration tonight. I just have some minutes by myself before dinner, so I have a last peeke before I go offline 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card here again.
    And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everyone here as well.

    ReplyDelete