Saturday 10 May 2014

Santora Mirabelle Inspiration...




Santoro London have a superb range of products, and I think that the latest Mirabelle collection is the jewel in the crown. The adorable characters are complimented with a range of high quality products, such as speciality papers and a lovely range of embellishments. We had these in a while ago, and they have proven to be very popular.  On my example card I used only the 6x6 paper pad from the collection, and cut the image from the front of the pad (ensure you cut around the tape holding the pages together as it will otherwise tear the image), but there are beautiful images in the decoupage pad, the glitter stickers, plus the images come in stamp form too (restock of a few of the designs expected early next week).

The character used here is "Pursuit of Happiness", she is just adorable!


Card size is 7.25" x 6". I used three of the different sheets from the Mirabelle 6x6 pad for my card, starting with a glossy stripey pattern, then layering with a fabric infused paper (butterflies) and finally a glitter paper; a wonderful mix of textures. 

I used a piece from the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea "Hello Friend" as the base for my sentiment, and added some Crystal Glamour Dust to the rose on there. The sentiment itself is a Kaisercraft rub-on.

The lace is just wonderful, it is from the latest Prima releases. The reel comprises 1.5 yards of these beautiful 5-petal flower lace blossom, but that is about 27 flowers, so it really does go a long way. I topped each lace flower with a pink small open rose.  Butterflies and heart are from the Mirabelle Sticker sheet, and the sugar dots are Prima Princess Gems, the crystals are Prima too. Corners are Spellbinders.

The inside was decorated using the same papers to compliment the front:



If you have never decorated the inside of your cards I highly recommend you give it a go. It creates a wonderfully luxurious card and take it up to another level. 



Keep an eye on our Facebook page this weekend, when we will be giving aways one of the 6x6 Santoro Paper pad and a Mirabelle "Pursuit of Happiness" stamp set.
Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful. I would love to get my hands on these two 6x6 paper pads... not sure to get them... :-)
    I love this card and these colors...
    Thanks for the inspiration..
    Hugs Gunn :-)

    ReplyDelete