Friday 21 October 2016

9 Days to Halloween!!




 Halloween is just around the corner and the "Wonderfully Wicked" collection by Bo Bunny is perfect for all your spooky projects. BUT who says spooky can't combine with cute? I have used two of our super cute Annie stamps here to create two "Wonderfully Wicked" cards:

In this first example I am using the sweet "Elegant Annie" stamp.  I coloured her in with Copic markers in colours that matched the papers I used.  One of the papers from the "Wonderfully Wicked" collection called "Dreadful" is a sheet full of old dusty, cobwebbed, book-filled, rat-infested shelves, and was perfect to sit our little Annie on.  I used a "Wonderfully Wicked" noteworthy die-cut "Creepy" for the corner. The clock is a Kaisercraft collectable from the "Ooh LA LA" collection, but perfect for here. The "BOO" and the glittery bat are from the "Wonderfully Wicked" self-adhesive chipboard pack. I used orange web ribbon, and some black crystals to complete.



Annie and the bat were both mounted on foam pads.

 The inside was decorated in the reverse side of the "Dreadful" paper, with a few library shelves at the bottom.


 






The second card uses are delectable "Purrrfect Annie with Kitty" stamp. Again I coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out:

 
 The paper this time is Bo Bunny Wonderfully Wicked "Apothecary".  I cut out one of the frames from the front of the paper and used the reverse side for the backgorund paper as well as for the inside of the card. These papers are so incredibly versatile.



The poison bottle is another are from the "Wonderfully Wicked" self-adhesive chipboard pack. I used black web ribbon, and glittery purple Imaginisce "Hallowhimsy" brads as well as a glazed brad from the same collection for the flower. The bat is a "Wonderfully Wicked" noteworthy die-cut.



I love our little Annie stamp range, she is too cute!



As you can see on this picture I glossed the pumpkin in the picture frame with Glossy Accent

 

 I was so enthralled with using our Annie stamps again that I decided to make cards with all the designs. I'll be back with the others next week. Have a wonderful weeekend xx




No comments:

Post a Comment